Brown’s House B&B is nestled in the quiet gardens of the historic “Boconnoc Park” homestead in the Clare Valley and dwarfed by one of South Australia’s largest Moreton Bay fig trees.
- 2 bedroom heritage cottage for up to 4 adults. Main bedroom with King size bed (can be split into 2 single beds), second bedroom with 1 Queen bed.
- Spacious country kitchen
- Cosy open fire in lounge and dining area (wood supplied)
- Bathroom with original claw-foot bath
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Original baltic pine floors
- Original pressed tin ceilings and walls
- Parking for 2 vehicles
- BBQ in private, peaceful garden setting, with outdoor furniture
- Shady verandahs overlooking the picturesque country gardens
- On arrival, generous provisions for a hearty country breakfast
- All linen for the bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen is provided
- Television, CD and DVD Player
These rates are current as of January 2018, however please contact us to confirm the listed rates or refer to our online booking site.
1 NIGHT, up to 2 guests, $200
Extra Guests $70 pp/pn
Additional nights $200 pn
SPECIAL: STAY 2 NIGHTS GET THE 3RD NIGHT FREE!
WEEKLY RATE $950
7 days, up to 4 people
We do apologise, but this venue is not suitable for children. For the comfort of all guests we do not allow smoking in the cottage and this accommodation is not suitable for pets.
Meals may be ordered and collected from local eateries in Clare (5 minutes drive), please phone the restaurants directly to order or dine-in.
Thank you so much for having us Gail. Everything was just perfect!
What a beautiful way to remember & share the story of your ancestors. Very homely & relaxing. Love the original knick knacks & photos. Thank you so much.
A wonderful stay. Loved every second of it. The accommodation is absolutely wonderful. Will come back again definitely. Thank you for a wonderful stay.